GARFIELD N.J. — The role of standardized testing in student development will be discussed at an education panel on Tuesday, March 22 at the Bergen Arts & Science Charter Middle School in Garfield.
iLearn School will host the 2016 Quality in Education Summit Panel at 6 p.m. This year’s theme is “The Impact of Mandated Standardized Testing in New Jersey's Public Schools,” and feature
- Nihat Guvercin, CEO, iLearn Schools Moderator
- Bob Bowdon, Executive Director, ChoiceMedia TV Panelists
- Janellen Duffy, Executive Director, JerseyCAN
- Dr. Bari Erlichson, Special Assistant to the Commissioner, Data Literacy Initiative, New Jersey Department of Education
- Muhammed Akil, Executive Director, Parent Coalition for Excellent Education
The goal of the program is to bring together leaders in education from across New Jersey to add substantive thoughts and opinions to the pressing issues affecting students.
Bergen Arts & Science Charter Middle School is located at 200 MacArthur Ave., Garfield.
iLearn School’s mission is to provide the ideal environment for the intellectual and social development of its students by utilizing a combined effort of students, educators, families, and the community as a whole.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.